Pando offers a "feed converter" service that allows Podcasters to provide Pando RSS feeds generated from existing Podcasts without requiring any engineering. This service subscribes to your PodCast and automatically repackages your feed as a Pando RSS feed, which you can then promote on your web site.
The advantages of Pando RSS feeds include:
- No bandwidth cost - Pando delivers your data at no cost to you, no matter how large the files or how many subscribers you have.
- Higher quality - Pando lets you send higher quality video than standard PodCasts.
- Works with FeedBurner, a very popular free service that provides data about subscribers to your feeds.
This service is available by request. If you would like us to convert your Podcast to Pando RSS, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Pando RSS" in the subject line.
Please provide the following information in your request:
- The URL you'd like converted
- An approximate number of current subscribers.
- The format(s) of enclosed files.
- How frequently new items are added to the feed (weekly? daily? hourly?)
While we can process pretty much any Podcast, you may want to read more details about the Pando RSS Feed Converter input format
in order to take advantage of Pando's capabilities.